Life is busy!
We are parents who are juggling full-time careers as wellness guides and we know the challenges facing a busy family in the modern world trying to experience health, joy and a meaningful sense of purpose in life.
It’s not easy, but making a life based on discipline and celebration has helped our family to maintain balance in all aspects of our lives.
In reaching out to our community of students and clients we learned about your challenges as you seek to maintain balance and personal care.
Time and again, we heard that support, education, inspiration and creativity in the kitchen is an essential key for enjoying a balanced and inspired life.
It's hard to prioritize time for personal self-care when
you're trying to get a healthy and delicious dinner on the table!
We asked busy people what was important to them and the answer
was resounding! Help me to nourish my family.....
Years of Practice and Experience
Now, we have bundled our most delicious,
nutritious, effective and efficient tips into one course
to help YOU make a real and lasting change in the kitchen.
Here's what the The Well Nourished Life "pilot" includes....
We are confident that the thoughtful and well-practiced teachings of
this course will support any dietary preference or requirements.
The Schedule and Curriculum
Class #1 | Wednesday 11 July 9:30-11:00am
A HAPPY PANTRY Organized & Inspired
- Your foundational ingredients (an easy, wholesome, healthy checklist).
- Grocery shopping simplified – easy and time efficient.
- Recipe “templates” - modifications for seasonal ingredients, picky-eaters & special diets.
Class #2 | Wednesday 18 July 9:30-11:00am
REDEFINING HEALTHY Debunking Urban Myths
- Understanding Cravings. Learn to trust your instincts - how best to satisfy your cravings.
- Health begins with what is most appropriate (and what is possible….)
- Complete Nourishment (physical, mental, emotional)
- How you eat can be more important than what you eat.
Class #3 | Wednesday 25 July 9:30-11:00am
FAMILY FAVOURITES Comfort + Joy
- Balance + Comfort = Nutrition
- Breakfast for dinner….??
- Strategies for recruiting help – an investment in YOUR future.
- Understanding Family Favourites – Recipe Bootcamp
Class #4 | Wednesday 1 August 9:30-11:00am
RITUAL AND CELEBRATION Nourishing Contentment
- Cultivating Sacred Space – Dishes, Linens, Candles and Flowers
- Gratitude and Blessings
- Family Celebrations
Learn how to….
What results can you expect....?
Special “Pilot” Tuition $497+hst
We are launching this new course as a “pilot”
with a small & intimate group of people.
We are limiting registration to 12 participants and are offering a large discount of the eventual full course price ($997+hst), in exchange for your feedback.
Sign up now to ensure YOUR SPOT in this valuable
and tranformative learning opportunity
with an extraordinary level of SUPPORT!